We are looking for a Project Coordinator to support the Circular Revolution. Working with Riversimple, Swansea University and the University of Exeter you will be at the heart of this innovative, cutting-edge project. If you are passionate about the circular economy, have strong attention to detail and enjoy collaborating with others, then please read the job description below to find out more and to apply.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Llandrindod Wells, Wales
Contract: Fixed Contract until July 2023, with possibility to extend
Salary: c.£22,500 per annum
Start Date: Immediate
Riversimple is a car company dedicated “to pursuing, systematically, the elimination of the environmental impact of personal transport”. Based in mid Wales, we are pioneering the next generation of electric cars. The Rasa is an electric car powered by hydrogen. The Rasa has a composite structure, a fuel cell of only 12kW, four in-wheel motors and a bank of supercapacitors, no batteries.
Riversimple is probably the only car manufacturer in the world that hopes never to sell a car. We aim to offer customers vehicles as part of a complete and cost-transparent subscription service, with a single monthly fee that covers the car, the maintenance, insurance and all fuel. Why? Because the fastest way to meet today’s environmental imperatives is to pioneer a new business model that makes efficiency profitable without asking the customer to pay a premium for it.
For more information, please visit our website, www.riversimple.com.
The Circular Revolution Project Coordinator requires accurate collation and review of large amounts of data from various sources both within Riversimple and from its partners. The role involves the gathering of data and submission of monthly reports and quarterly claims. You would join Riversimple’s team to work closely with the engineers and other Project Coordinators and liaise with Academic and other partners to gather data.
- Support on the delivery of grant process and administration.
- Work closely with team members to ensure appropriate gathering, sorting and management of the grant audit trail.
- Support the coordination and submission of accurate information for grant claims
- Coordinate the monthly/ quarterly reports
Key skills and experience
- Experience of Welsh and/or European (or similar) grant administration.
- Best in class coordination skills. This role will involve a lot of moving parts and so the successful candidate will be able to sort and manage information appropriately and accurately.
- Book-keeping skills; know your way around a spreadsheet.
- Ability to sort and manage information appropriately, respecting data confidentiality.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and clarity.
- Excellent written, verbal and online communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of excellent coordination/ administration.
- Passion for sustainability, the environment, and/ or circular economy is critical.
- Professional and mature attitude to business is required.
- Flexible approach to the needs of the project and partners.
- Welsh language skills would be advantageous.
If you are passionate about the environment, interested in supporting Welsh businesses and want to make a difference then please do apply.
Riversimple is committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity – we support and encourage under-represented groups and value diversity. We are a Disability Confident employer.
You will need the right to work in the UK.
Please send your CV and a cover letter, detailing how you believe you are the right person for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to every applicant in due course, but please be patient as we work through the applications.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, we therefore strongly encourage applicants to apply early.